- New operating system with hypervisor support built-in the kernel (Ubuntu 17)
- Modified username restrictions (allowing . and 2 characters long usernames)
- User export and import features (CSV format)
- Enhanced the appliance with Web Api- this allows connecting to TOTPRadius from Drupal and Wordpres using existing plugins
- New Logging/Audit-Features (separate logs shown for each user on web GUI)
- SW and HW Tokens - Test Tool. The tool allows to verify generated OTPs and modify the time-drift values accordingly
- Drift detection tool for hardware tokens. You can enter the OTP generated on the device and the GUI will detect the drift value to be set
- Compatibility with newer Storefront versions (0.1 was not showing QR code with 3.8 and above)
- Buttons to generate random API and Radius secret keys
Token2 TOTPRadius provides the RADIUS RFC-2865 for TOTP RFC-6238 based authentication. With TOTPRadius you can integrate a large variety of third-party products and systems with multi-factor authentication. A number of enterprise products and services like VPNs, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, VMWare View and many others provide support for RADIUS servers to validate second factor of user authentications.
Please note that TOTPRadius is designed for self-hosted implementation and does not connect to Token2 API service. Furthermore, TOTPRadius does not send or download any data from internet and can function in complete isolation from public internet
TOTPRadius supports OTP-only authentication based on RFC-6238 algorithm (TOTP: Time-Based One-Time Password Algorithm). It provides a web based administration panel and an HTTPS REST based API service designed to enable users' self-enrollment.
Additionally, starting from v0.2, TOTPRadius appliance is providing a RESTful API for second factor authentication and enrolment (including self-service enrolment where possible) which is backward compatible with Token2 Cloud API, so exisiting integrations (such as Wordpress plugin, for example) can be reused with TOTPRadius.
This allows to implement a fully on-premises secure and user-friendly two-factor authentication supporting both RADIUS protocol and HTTP API with one appliance.
This page is about Token2 TOTPRadius v 0.2. Previous version is described here
Citrix StoreFront Self-enrolment for two-factor authentication
TOTPRadius is currently the only solution allowing users' self-enrolment of the second factor for Citrix StoreFront (when accessing over Netscaler). It uses Citrix StoreFront's standard customization techniques and integrates with StoreFront interface natively. The video below shows how self-enrolment process looks like from end-user's perspective
TOTPRadius is a virtual appliance that can be installed on Hyper-V, VMWare vSphere and Oracle Virtual box. It is free to use with up to 5 users. You need to obtain a license to increase the number of allowed users. TOTPRadius is currently in beta, and we will be happy to provide a limited number of licenses for free at this stage. Please contact us to request free licenses.